Duct Air Treatment is a natural, biodegradable, non-toxic gel block consisting of complex polysaccharides, surfactants, purified water and 10% tee tree oil. It will help prevent the build-up of bacteria, mould and fungi which are found in marine HVAC systems.
Duct Air Treatment is suitable for use in all air conditioning systems, including ducted systems, package units and non-ducted wall mounted split systems and room air conditioners. Duct Air Treatment facilitates easy disinfection to prevent or control the spread of disease as required by MLC2006 Guideline B3.1.2 – Ventilation 2b.
- Is a natural, biodegradable, non-toxic gel block
- Consists of complex polysaccharides, surfactants, purified water and 10% tee tree oil
- Releases 10-45 micrograms of tea tree oil per cubic metre of air
- Is formulated into a thermo-reversible solid water gel
- Melts at < 50 °C with decomposition
- Complies with Marine Labour Convention 2006 (MLC2006)
- Continued use of Duct Air Treatment will help prevent the build up of bacteria, mould, Legionella bacteria and fungi which are found in marine HVAC systems
- The powerful active ingredient in Duct Air Treatment will also eliminate and oxidize the source of odours associated with bacteria and moulds, leaving the air fresh and clean